Ordinary membership may be granted to person, partnerships and corporations:
- who are qualified to do business in Nova Scotia and who are engaged in road building and heavy construction.
- who have a permanent office within Nova Scotia.
- who perform maintenance and equipment repair works, both winter and summer, within the province.
- who make all possible purchases within the province and give preference for those purchases to Associate members.
Fees (per year + HST)
|Group I||Less than $5,000,000||$1725|
|Group II||$5,000,000 - $10,000,000||$2875|
|Group III||$10,000,000 - $20,000,000||$4600|
|Group IV||$20,000,000 - $30,000,000||$6900|
|Group V||$30,000,000 - $40,000,000||$9,200|
|Group VI||More than $40,000,000||$11,500|
Provisional membership may be granted to persons, partnerships and corporations:
- who are qualified for Ordinary membership but have not previously been a member in the Association.
- who do business in Nova Scotia and whose business or type of work is road building or heavy construction.
- Provisional membership will be extended for a period of one year at which time Ordinary membership will be granted provided that the member is in good standing with the Association.
Fee: $1725.00 per year + HST
Associate membership (whether incorporated or unincorporated) may be granted to persons, partnerships and corporations:
- who are dealers in construction equipment or engaged in professional construction services or furnishing road building construction supplies
- who have been actively engaged in said business immediately prior to making application
Fee: $600.00 per year + HST
Please print the below membership application and mail with payment to:
Download NSRBA Membership Application